If you are unsure which non-threaded fasteners best suit your needs, Metric & Multistandard will help identify the best non-threaded fastener to fill your requirements and exceed your expectations.
Wholesale Non-Threaded Fasteners
- Non-Threaded Metric Flat Washers. These metric washers help distribute loads evenly onto the bearing surface and are available in a wide range of thicknesses, sizes, and materials.
- Non-Threaded Metric Lock Washers. Lock washers are ideally used as a locking source for fasteners. We stock many configurations to meet any application’s specifications.
- Non-Threaded Metric Disc Spring Washers. Featuring a conical shape, our disc spring washers are ideal for preloading a fastener, vibration absorption, and machinery manufacturing purposes.
- Non-Threaded Metric Conical Washers. Conical washers provide force distribution and vibration absorption. These washers are available in hardened steel or stainless steel (SS).
- Non-Threaded Metric Precision Dowel Pins. Precision dowel pins are ideal for assisting with alignment issues. They are commonly used in places where a threaded fastener is undesirable and come in sizes ranging from M1 to M20.
- Non-Threaded Metric Spring Tension Pins. Also known as slotted spring pins, spring tension pins are made from spring steel. These slotted pins are are used in machinery and are available in light-, medium-, or heavy-duty options.
- Non-Threaded Metric Cotter Pins. Also known as split pins, cotter pins are unthreaded fasteners inserted into a hole to secure an object in place. Our DIN 94 cotter pins are typically used in safety applications and come in stainless steel (SS) or unhardened carbon steel.
- Non-Threaded Metric Retaining Rings. Retaining rings hold components in place, preventing movement between parts within an assembly. Retaining rings are often used in a recess to retain shafts or bearings and are available in steel or stainless steel (SS).
Non-Threaded Fasteners for Industrial ApplicationsNon-threaded fasteners and metric washers are used in virtually every industry. They are an easily installed solution when applications require joining one material to another. Our non-threaded fastener inventory provides durable and high-quality solutions for applications within:
- Industrial machinery manufacturing
- Commercial manufacturing
- And many, many more.
Your Industry-Leading Supplier of Bulk Non-Threaded Fasteners
Metric and Multistandard Components Corp. is the oldest and most experienced wholesale distributor of metric fasteners and industrial components. We currently stock and are ready to ship over 48,000 high-quality metric industrial components from all five of our locations. Our sales staff is technically trained to thoroughly understand the metric fasteners and industrial components that we sell.
Request a quote to get started. To speak to a sales representative and learn more about our threaded fasteners, please select one of our five locations to contact us: