Metric & Multistandard Components Corp. supplies a wide variety of Threaded Fasteners in multiple head styles, drive types, materials and finishes. The Threaded Fasteners Metric & Multistandard offers include but are not limited to: Hexagon Screws, Socket Screws, Machine Screws, Tapping Screws, Threaded Rod, Studs, Pins, Nuts, Pipe Plugs, Grease Fittings, Thread Repair Inserts and Blind Rivet Nuts. Metric & Multistandard also carry Specialty Screws which includes such items as Carriage Bolts, Square Head Set Screws, Lifting Ring Bolts & Nuts, Rod End and Eyebolts. Metric Threaded Fasteners can be made to several different world wide standards such as DIN, ISO, JIS or ASTM and as the oldest exclusively metric supplier in the U.S.; Metric & Multistandard has the knowledge and experience to correctly identify your metric fastener requirements. Metric & Multistandard Components Corp. is proud to be the exclusive U.S. distributor for V-Coil thread repair inserts from Völkel GmbH.
Industrial Threaded Fastener Options
- Hexagon Screws and Hexagon Bolts
- Available in a many head types. Coarse thread & fine thread available.
- Socket Screws
- Ideal for applications where a fastener with external hex head cannot be used. Available in a many head types. Coarse thread & fine thread available.
- Specialty Screws
- Options include wing screws, lifting ring bolts, swing eye bolts, and more.
- Slotted Machine, Self-Tapping, and Thread Forming Screws
- Ideal for assembly and industrial fastening applications.
- Threaded Rod, Studs, and Pins
- Available in different materials and property classes including 4.6, 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9. ASTM A193 M Grade B7, A2 and A4 Stainless Steel, Brass Aluminum and Nylon are also in stock. Ideal for tension securing or stabilizing objects together.
- A wide range of metric nuts available for multiple fastening applications. M1 thru M80 available in a variety of materials.
- Pipe Plugs and Grease Fittings
- Metric and British sizes, cup, and button types available.
- Thread Repair Inserts and Blind Rivet Nuts
- Ideal for applications that require a load-bearing thread.